Hacienda Darasa is just about 45 minutes from Manila. It is right along President Laurel Highway, accessible to the major locators in the CALABAR zone as well as the tourist spots in said area. Commuters taking public buses from various points in Manila may disembark right in front of the Resort's entrance gate.
Please click on map to find out how to get there.
By private vehicle from Manila
From South Luzon Expressway, take Calamba exit going to Batangas You will pass the following landmarks:
- - Carmelray Industrial Park
- - First Philippine Industrial park
- Turn left at the Junction Inn Motel past the Sto. Tomas wet market
- Go straight passing through KIA Motors
- Go straight thru Tanauan City proper passing Waltermart
- Once you see Soledad Church, a couple of meters on your left is Hacienda Darasa Garden Resort Hotel
- From South Luzon Expressway, must be go straight past Calamba exit.
- Go straight and enter the new Star Tollway
- Take the Malvar exit (after Sto Tomas Exit and Tanauan Exit)
- Turn left after the toll booth.
- At Pres.Laurel Highway, turn left to enter Tanauan City
Hacienda Darasa Garden Resort Hotel will be on your right.
By public transport from Manila
- • Option A - BLTB Bus from Pasay terminal
- • Option B - Jam Transit from Taft Avenue, Pasay City terminal
- • Option C - Tritran Transit Inc.from Edsa, Quezon City terminal
- • Option D - RRCG Transit from Taft Avenue terminal
- • Option E - ALPS Bus from Alabang and Cubao terminals
- • Important - Busses will have "Tanauan Lipa" on their signboards. Make sure to ask the driver if the bus will pass by Tanauan City as some busses will go via Startoll and proceed directly to Batangas City.